Barielle Hint of Tint Nail Moisturizing Treatment Color - Hint of Berry
SKU: FS03013 UPC: 711716321159
Fresh from the garden, this sheerest of pink shades provides just a glimpse of color along with tons of nourishment, strengthening and moisturizing properties.
Barielle, known for pioneering Hand & Nail Treatments is putting the power in a new Protect + Color Prosina collection.
Hint of Tint, a Nail Moisturizing Treatment available in 7 soft shades.
The Hint of Tint is a Prosina based collection which is patented ingredient made up of hydrolyzed keratin which moisturizes, strengthens nails, stimulates growth and improves elasticity.
Additionally, Hint of Tint is infused with high-performing additives such as, Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E which helps hydrate and retain natural moisture leaving your nails flexible, split and crack resistant, healthy and strong. From tips to toes, protect, strengthen, nourish and beautify your nails with Barielle's Hint of Tint.
- Hint of Tint is a Nail Moisturizing Treatment
- Available in 7 shades
- Prosina based collection, a patented ingredient which moisturizes and strengthens nails
- Infused with Tea Tree Oil and Vitamin E
- Helps hydrate and retain moisture, leaving nails flexible, split and crack resistant, health and strong
- Animal Cruelty Free
- Pregnancy Safe and adheres to 7 Free Promise (Formaldehyde, Dibutyl Phthalate, Toluene, Formadelhyde Resin, Triphenyl Phosphate, Xylene or Camphor)
Net Weight: 0.45 fl oz. / 13.3 ml
How to Use: Apply a Barielle base coat prior to Hint of Tint. Apply 2 coats of Hint of Tint, followed by applying a Barielle top coat. Allow to dry for minimum 10 minutes.
Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid / Neopentyl Glycol / Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonite, n-Butyl Alcohol, Benzophenone-1, Silica, Alumina, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, ProSinaÃƒÂ¡Ã‚ÂµÃ¢â€šÂ¬ÃƒÂ¡Ã‚Â´Ã‚Â¹, Polyvinyl Butyral. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Red Iron Oxide, FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake.