Barielle Aloe Nail Growth Therapy .45 oz. (2-PACK)
SKU: FS03201BR-2 UPC:
VALUE PACK OF TWO!
AS FEATURED ON WWD.COM's
"The 12 Best Nail Growth Serums and Treatments"
- Do you have peeling, weak, brittle nails? Our advanced moisturizing and nourishing Nail Growth Therapy stop nails from peeling and breaking as they grow
- America's original Nail Treatment brand Barielle presents a luxurious advanced Nail Growth Therapy that transforms dry, fragile nails into beautiful longer nails in just days!
- Now you can grow longer, stronger nails than ever before with this wonderful nourishing formula containing carefully selected ingredients such as aloe, protein and multi-vitamins
- The Aloe Growth Therapy works on contact, as vital moisture is absorbed into dry, thin nails to help restore them. Nails are instantly conditioned which stop them from peeling and breaking transforming them into beautiful longer nails
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee - If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our Nail Growth Therapy, we will give you a full refund! Just let us know and we'll be happy to help you!
Brittle nails that don't seem to grow can be a bummer. Barielle's new Aloe Growth Therapy Nail Treatment can help. Barielle's Aloe Growth Therapy Nail Treatment will nourish your nails while helping them grow.
Natural Nail Enhancement For Dull Or Yellow Nails Formulated with aloe specifically for brittle, hard-to-grow nails, this special growth therapy formula is designed to help dry, brittle and thin nails by deeply moisturizing.
Aloe Growth Therapy helps to grow nails longer and stronger in just one week. Aloe-infused formula Nourishes and fortifies nails to help them grow
Helps prevent peels and breaks Helps promote healthy nail growth
How to Use: Apply one coat to nails twice a week. Can be used alone or as a base coat or top coat.
Ingredients: Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl lycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethylpentanediyl Dibenzoate, Polyvinyl Butyral, Benzophenone-1, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Red 6 Lake (CI 15850).
COUNTRY OF ORIGIN: United States of America